Wii Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii Gaming Clan

Wii Gaming Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team

Go down 
+7
The Furher
sup3rgl1tch
Italionstallion
KillaPanda1998
xSP1TF1R3x
Flashbang
Desmond10
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Desmond10
Beginner
Beginner

I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team Empty
PostSubject: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:02 pm

ok
we will have a tdm
then the team who wins
will have a dm
then
the
2 winners will be on diffrent teams then we will radomly pic teams
Back to top Go down
Flashbang
Administrator
Administrator
Flashbang

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:05 pm

sounds good, but...do not try and take over the COD team managment
Back to top Go down
https://combat-aviation.forumotion.com
xSP1TF1R3x
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:15 pm

haha ya but i stills sounds good
Back to top Go down
KillaPanda1998
Silver
Silver
KillaPanda1998

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:34 pm

i agree 4 wut game and can it be me too(XD)
Back to top Go down
xSP1TF1R3x
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:36 pm

im a wee bit confused though
Back to top Go down
Italionstallion
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:41 pm

NO.....we shud hav a prac first, seeing who works well with who. That way, those teams will prac together and be in CW like a fully functional killing machine
Back to top Go down
Flashbang
Administrator
Administrator
Flashbang

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:42 pm

good idea italion
Back to top Go down
https://combat-aviation.forumotion.com
sup3rgl1tch
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:13 pm

i say we all have a freeforall and the first place goes on the A team for example and then the 2nd place person goes on the B team then 3rd goes on A and 4th on B and so on.
i think that would even the teams out pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Italionstallion
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:33 pm

but they'd be too uneven.....i mean overall A would be better than B....plus, the peron who gets stuck in second might not like being on the B team because he did better than everybody else besides one person.
If we prac on the same gropus all the time, we can systematically develop different routines for each board and work on covering each others back. People who dont liek each other or who stifle each other's abilities wont want to work together....thats not the team we want.
Back to top Go down
Italionstallion
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:41 pm

I say we have two captains per each team....that really dont have much authority over teh other two....but are just picked because they work very well together. So, with these four captains split into new teams, instead of the captains picking the rest of their groups, the other 4 left to be on these teams will pick which captain they want to go to because they get along with them and know they will work well together. KEEP IN MIND that these kids should not pick because of who they thik is better, for if they do...they might pick the wrong person and jeopardize their own skills or the other persons.
Back to top Go down
Italionstallion
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:43 pm

then....as the teams practice together they will eventually click....and we can do this if we eventually add on teams like C,D,E and F. ALL TEAMS WOULD BE EQUAL and READY AT ALL TIMES to go into a CW pirat lol...eyepatch
Back to top Go down
The Furher
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:19 pm

wat he said sunny
Back to top Go down
Italionstallion
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:18 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Hunty6
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:10 pm

I say we shouldn't have teams like that. I think we should set up teams to help everyone cause the way you do it, the team A will be made of good people and the team C will be poor...

I say we should put newbies with more experienced people to help them in the game so our clan will be stronger this way.

Example :

Suppose that Italion is a god, SG is a god , Furher is a god , Panda is a god and I'm a noob.

Your way is to put Italion, SG Furher and Panda in the same team, and to put me in the team C

So i'll be with other noobs shooting everywhere and that doesn't really know the game well, like I did. What will happen ? Yes, sure we'll be better, but we'll still be noobs cause we played and learned only towards noobs.

Example of my way to do the teams :

Put SG , Italion Furher and me in the same team, so i'm a noob with gods. Now I can learn by watching them playing, and if you do teams like 2 Gods 2 Noobs it will be well equalized, but you guys seems to want some kickasses teams so you can put only 1 noob in that team and he'll learn from you.

Questions ?
Back to top Go down
Baw888
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:57 pm

Desmond fails......and you guys really don't even need more than 2 teams not even sure if you even need 2 yet....
Back to top Go down
I Betrayed U
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:07 pm

The Furher wrote:
wat he said
is what she said. Razz

guess what guys im getting this game for christmas cheers
Back to top Go down
Hunty6
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:35 am

Yes we need two teams. We are 10, and if we want to make everybody play we have to make more than one team....
Back to top Go down
Italionstallion
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:14 pm

Hunty's idea is good......but the team still has to work together good
Lets combined me and his ideas......
LEts pick four good people to be captains like i said....but then line up four noobs to pick which team they want to go on.
If u read my other messages u no wat im talkin about.
That way, this thing will WORK cheers
Back to top Go down
Hunty6
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:44 pm

Hummm, i don't think we need captains, but strategies...well, do whatever you want to ^^
Back to top Go down
Paul06TC1
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:47 am

put me on whatever team....I'm ranked level 30 with about 12 hours played. so I'm not bad but not really that great.
Back to top Go down
Baw888
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:14 pm

Hunty6 wrote:
Yes we need two teams. We are 10, and if we want to make everybody play we have to make more than one team....
Not everybody is on at all times though...but this clan is pretty active so yeah two teams sounds good.
Back to top Go down
KillaPanda1998
Silver
Silver
KillaPanda1998

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:30 pm

me to
Back to top Go down
I Betrayed U
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:10 pm

me to? WTF that doesnt make sense as a response to what baw said
Back to top Go down
The Furher
Bronze
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:15 pm

can we ban panda from the forums?
Back to top Go down
I Betrayed U
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:16 pm

The Furher wrote:
can we ban panda from the forums?

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team   I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will sort out the teams in waw like a teamb:team andc:team
Page 1 of 1